Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This whole week has been ok i guess. Been practising hard for coming comp... Damn scared since it's my first time. I'm haooy though so mnay are coming to support me... Thanks many!!! Next tuesday is mock comp full dress. whoohoo can finally wear costume. but haiz.. this sat is a wedding dinner. Loads of good food. hahaha. but aiya.. my cousins wedding have to eat!!! hahaha. And i love food mind you.. cannot dun eat.

Busy with stupid acad paper and CQ ppt, damn sian sia... exam coming still have projects. lucky i have been listening and study abit. Though i need to really do well for els retest sia... shit.. have to retest. like... haiyo.. better do well for exam. i so wanna club the night away with a happy mind.

Had a really interestin day today. The can driver who drove like damn fast for me from centrepoint to my sch was complaining about something which i think kind of make sense. Very funny though. But there was something that made me think, am i really happy here. Like kind of brought me back to the conver between my laopo nd i the other night.shall not talk about it... but i think the conver really woke me up and i need to do something about it. Love u many laopo!!!! :))

No comments: