Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So many projects to do these few days .. but i am working on one of them and will be done soon.;. Comp is this sunday!! Whooo and i managed to remember my steps already!!! Omg damn happy. Need to work more on my technique.

Saturday is full dress rehersal and porb going to meet my laopo at westmall. But dunno whether i can stayover at a friend's place.Hm... not sure lah. Anyway, staurday i can get to wear my costume and put on makeup! haha. I'm very touhed my the support i'm getting.. I guess i need to have more faith in myself and others .Those who love you will be there for you no matter what!!! Amen!!! I love love you guys!!!

Friday is rer test. Damn so many things to do this week yet have very little time for studies!!! Need to get good grades for exam if not i will be damn sad.. Sigh... work hard mel work hard. ok got to continue with my acad paper then can pass up!! Bye!!

No comments: