Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello!!! I have not updated in a while. Been busy with projects. What the F*** manz, so many damn projects and somemore tests coming upp.... what the shit sia... but i need my 3. sth GPA!~!! Damn it to hell1!!! Been very tired lately. I have done BTC so far. Suppose to do ELs but i can't get down to it... Hell... And tmr is Betie's and my stayover!! Whoohbooo been waiting for it for like 6 years manz... Finally!!! Hallelujah.... hehe.

Stuff have been happening... Damn sian.. will not talk about it. But i need handle it right...:) Next week is CT!!! Thanks goodness BTC is first. Then ELs and then the following week is PLW, RMT and RER. Shit!! HAiz.... Well, after that is HOLIDAY!! Can meet up with my dear darlings.... Whoohoo been ages!!!! Gtg!!@ Bye!!!

No comments: