Monday, November 16, 2009











So been busy these few weeks. Projects, assignemnts, trying to keep up with the lessons ... And i think i've been thinking too much again... Hmm... it's annoying... why is everyone able to get by their days so well and undisturbed when i have thoughts running through my head countlessly.. like it's amazing they look undistressed and peaceful . Oh God!!! Help me... i hate these feelings. Hallie says dun think too much and just go with the flow, and i try ... every damn day.

Well, i intend to forget the past and put it behinde me... but if it keeps surfacing does it still count as forgotten and chucked away in a place never to be remembered again... I don't know. It's taking a toll on me... remembering brings me pain and screwed up thoughts, vulgarities too.
And i realised i have become more foul in my language lately. Is it right?? I dun like the new me... too foul and uncivilised. But i also like it. Means i'm trying to find myself. And i need to experiment... I have no idea.

On to better thoughts. Went to RP for lcl project on saturday with my groupies. Managed to get a tour guide thanks to yen'sfriend. Got the pictures we wanted and more. Our own camwhoring. hahahaha. Then went for dinner with Hallie and Duxue at IMM mos burger. And then went to Daiso to get materials for our btc model. And i got stuff too. hahahah. We all did. Went home and chilled out. Was really tired due to sleeping at 1am every night... unbeatables 3. hahah. Been waiting 6 years ... hhahahaha. finally a reply. They all look very young... lol. ok pictures.

No comments: